Intro Offer: Only for First 10 Sales! Buy Now!
One-time purchase and get lifetime access!
Regular Updates, Top Quality Support from the Author
Adlin is a modern responsive WordPress Theme built for Classified Ads Listing websites. It includes a full niche demo variation, including a blog and inner pages. The theme is developed with Elementor, ACF Pro, Redux, Bootstrap, and Sass.
The theme has RTL feature included, and due to that, using Arabic and Hebrew language-based websites is now quicker and easier!
Also, this theme has Contact Form 7 plugin submission, Newsletter plugin submission, well commented, and easily customizable source code with detailed documentation. These features will help to make the theme use and customization based on the ultimate needs.
- 3+ Demo Variations + More Adding Soon. Click to View Demo
- RTL Version Included for Arabic and Hebrew Language
- Elementor Page Builder
- Advanced Custom Field Pro WordPress Plugin
- 21+ Elementor Custom Widget
- 2 Listing Pages Layout Option
- Unlimited Color Change Option
- Unlimited Typography Option
- 3 Preloader Option
- One Click Demo Import
- Translation Ready
- Loco Translate Plugin Compatible
- W3 Valid
- Contact Form 7
- Redux Theme Option
- Retina Ready
- Responsive In Any Device
- Easily Customizable From Admin Dashboard
- Free Lifetime Update
- Remix Icon
- Child Theme Included
- Creative Layout
- Fast, Lightweight & Powerful
- Bootstrap (v5.x)
- Sass Included
- Free Google Font
- Well Commented Code
- Developer Friendly
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Online Documentation
24-Hour Turnaround Support:
- Quick, Dedicated & Professional Support
- We only provide support through our ticketing system. Please submit your ticket by visiting the EnvyTheme Support System.
What do you get?
- Template source code
Sources and Credits:
- Advance Custom Field Pro
- Owl Carousel
- Google Fonts
December 05, 2022: Adlin v1.1 ------------------------------------ - Added: 2 New Demo Variations - Added: 5 New Elementor Custom Widgets - Added: RTL Support for Arabic and Hebrew Languages