Appnews, Responsive Email Template for App Promo
Appnews is a minimalist, responsive email marketing template for multipurpose use of email marketing especially for App promotion campaign. Appnews comes with flexible modular help you easier to create, mix your own preferred layout. It’s mobile friendly, and major email clients compatible. It’s also packed with bunch of features, free access to our online template builder / editor, MailChimp ready template, Campaign Monitor, MyMail templates are also included. You can arrange the layout and build your own unique template easily. More than that, it’s also packed detailed help documentation, along with video tutorials.
Drag and Drop Theme Builder / Editor
– Unlimited color skins
– Edit both text and images
– Change background images
– 1 click copy or remove sections, and elements
– Save and load your customization anytime.
– Download it in .zip file contain regular HTML and image files (html file generated is MailChimp & Campaign Monitor ready)
NEW! – Generated file from template builder is also editable in MailChimp & Campaign Monitor
NEW! – You can now upload you own imges to replace images / background images.
-Add & remove modules or hide elements, easily with MailChimp editor.
-You can also set the theme color directly via MailChimp editor.
– Editable images and text content
Campaign Monitor Ready
-Add & remove modules, easily with Campaign Monitor editor.
– Editable images and text content
- Free access to our new, simple, easy-to-use Template Builder.
- Maximum clients compatibily, in all major email clients. From old Classic Yahoo! Mail, up to the most used clients like Apple iPhone.
- Mobile friendly, coded with media query CSS
- Well-commented codes
- Ready for Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, and MyMail plugin powerful template editor!
- Flexible modular that you can very easy to remix them to create your own layout.
Flexible button with inline CSS (guide to create your own button). Very easy to make your own button
and flexible to place it as your needs.
On-going support along with detailed help documentation files (including the video) – (cover how to work with PSD file, up to sending email with most popular email marketing
services like MailChimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, and how to create your own button).
Easy to copy, add or remove modules with clear comments in codes. Even you can mix and create your own layout variations while everything is still working properly.
For MailChimp and Campaign Monitor users, add, remove, move, edit blocks content via their powerful editor.
- Fully layered & organized PSD file included.
What you’ll get in the download package:
- Total 5 HTML files
- 1 Regular HTML template
- 1 MailChimp template
- 1 Campain Monitor template
- 2 MyMail plugin templates
- 1 PSD files
- Image files, in the “images” folder in each of layout and color variations.
- Help Docs – Including video.
- AOL Mail Chrome
- AOL Mail Explorer
- AOL Mail Firefox
- Apple Mail
- iPhone mail
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Windows Live Mail
- Yahoo! Mail
- And mostly all clients that render valid HTML
We’re about preparing important updates on our online template editor! Improvements & added some more useful features for our lovely users
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter, we’ll let you know when it’s ready
Want more features added? Add your request here
Let us know if you have any feature requests or feedback to improve the item. We’ll definitely consider it to be added in next update.
For support related, please send me your support request / question, or any advice via item support tab. We will respond you usually within 24 hours in Monday – Friday.
Images and icons are included within the download package.