Biko is developed by Envato Top Elite author team – tvlgiao. Inherited all powerful functionality of our bestselling Shopify
theme, with newer and trending design styles. It is best suitable for: fashion store, selling cloth apparel t-shirt.
Minimal white bright & clean design, high-res retina, pastel harmony colors. Simple, minimal, super light-weight
and fast loading, SEO microdata coded. And more design for bicycle, sport, outdoor,… .
Built with impressive WOW animation effect, parallax style, full-screen slideshow, full-width page, powerful theme settings,
easy to change colors, fonts, custom layouts with Sections ready.
Furthermore, with our
excillent support team, we’re commited to supporting you with all our enthusiasm and proud to help you success
with our theme.
- Support Shopify Sections
- Responsive Web Design: Design is optimized for all the most popular screen resolutions. When screen is resized, design
elements are transformed smoothly on each breakpoint (from 320 to 1680 pixels) in order to adapt to the current resolution.
- Dropdown Mega Menu in Horizontal and Vertical Menu
- Dropdown menu support
- Pushed menu style in tablet and mobile
- Well responsive and mobile friendly
- Revolution Slideshow
- Advanced Product Filter
- Ajax Wishlist, Ajax Compare, Ajax Add to cart
- And many more features…
- Sections – Drag & Drop Layout Builder
- Unlimited Color
- All Google Fonts
- Configuring background and color for header, content, footer and some other modules easily
- Supporting Internationalizing, enables merchants to use the Shopify Language Editor to translate their storefront content
into another language
- Mini drop down login
- Mini drop down cart
- Showing popup message when add to cart
- Custom logo, favicon upload easily
- Supporting multiple currencies
- Supporting Stay Update with Mailchimp
- Working Contact form with Google Map
- Related Product with slider effect
- Easy social sharing buttons on products
- Style customer area
- Style checkout area
- Integration with the Google Web Fonts library
- Apply google rick snippet
- Custom effect for product image
- Beautiful typography
- Detailed documentation
What are Shopify Sections?
Shopify Sections is a new feature that was recently introduced by Shopify Official. It make Shopify Themes more
customizable than ever. Sections let you empower merchants by giving them greater flexibility when customizing their
online store. This new feature allows them to easily add or move content on their homepage with just a few clicks.
Enhance the theme customization with Shopify Sections
Think of sections as individual, customizable components of a theme. Within each section, you or your client can easily add,
reorder, and remove chunks of content such as products, slideshows, videos, or collections.
You can preview your changes in real-time in either desktop or mobile view, offering more options to test our updated layouts
in Shopify Themes on the fly.
Biko Sectioned Shopify theme allows to add new sections on your pages. Reordering existing sections. Editing
content within sections a breeze.
Do all themes support Shopify Sections?
NO, only the a few of new Shopify themes support sections.
Biko is a new
Drag & Drop Sectioned Shopify Theme which was developed to fully support and take advanced of Shopify sections’
A few functionality of Shopify sections come with our themes:
- Easy image uploading with image picker
- Simplified resource referencing with url setting
- Additional updates to the Shopify theme editor
- And all other Shopify sections’ features.
Included in the purchase package:
- Shopify Theme packages to install on your Shopify store
- Detailed installation & user guide documentation.
After downloaded purchase package, need extract/unzip it first.
Sample images from:
- Any questions about our theme such as Pre-sale questions or report errors, please help us open a conversation here
- The theme currently don’t support the Product Media function (using Upload Videos, Embed Video links, 3D Models as images).
- Support Response: We are working from 9AM to 5PM, GMT+7, Mon to Fri. When your question come to our system and the Customer support staff will answer it as soon as possible follow the timeline above. They will process ticket/conversation in queue (first come first serve). When your question come to our system at out of office time or weekend, it will be hold to next working day.
- The theme not include Optimate service and we also don’t support when the errors come from Shopify Apps.
- All graphic images use for demo sample only and NOT include in the purchase packages. We are NOT responsible for any copyright infringement by using these graphic images. By purchasing our products, you acknowledge and completely understand and agree our notice. If you are authors or own copyright of any resource, please submit DCMA notice to email@example.com.