- OpenCart Version 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 2.2.0.x, 2.3.0.x, 3.0.2.x, 3.0.3.x
Catchy OpenCart Theme is specially designed for mega shop, electronic, jewellery, cosmetic, fashion designer clothes, beauty store, furniture, home appliances, kids and Multipurpose stores. Catchy OpenCart Theme is looking good with colors combination and layout. All sub pages are customized. It is very nice with its clean and professional look.
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Fully RESPONSIVE Theme
- Using Google Fonts
- Support Multiple Language
- Included RTL Language Support
- No Core Modifications
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly
- Optimized for Fast Loading + CSS Sprite
- NEW : Smart Responsive Product Grid
- Unlimited Banners + Sliders
- Featured Products Slider Show
- Blog Module Included
- Easy Shopping Cart Dropdown from header
- Cloud Zoom Integration on product detail page
- Related Product Scroller on product detail page
- CMS Blocks Module Included
- Valid XHTML and CSS markup
- Easy Use and Easy Customize
- Full PSD files supplied
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Well-structured and commented code for easy customization
- Full user guide documentation to help you installing and utilizing the theme
- 7 September 2021
Fixed some miscellaneous issue with theme package.
- 25 July 2019
Added three more layouts with theme package.
- 19 July 2019
Improved theme layout quality and fixed some minor bug.
- 9 November 2017
Fixed home page slider issue, left CMS display issue and miscellaneous css bug with layout_3 for v3.x only.
- 14 October 2017
Upgraded theme package for support Opencart latest version 3.0.2.x.
- 29 August 2016
Upgraded theme package for support Opencart latest version 2.3.0.x.
- 31 May 2016
Fixed zoom effect if product have single image and update in related products listing.
- 19 March 2016
Upgraded theme package for support Opencart v2.2.x.x.
- 28 February 2016
Small update in documentation file for layout 3.
- 26 January 2016
Minor update with theme package for fixed small issue in advance search module.
- 16 January 2016