Construction – Construction and Architect WordPress Theme
Construction – Builder – Renovation – Architecture – Construction, WordPress Theme – Constructioner is a modern, unique and clean responsive WordPress template. It could be a perfect choice for construction and architecture companies as it provides the contemporary design reflecting the nature of their business. It has a design submission form as well. Please see below for a full list of features:
Special Discounted Price for a Limited Time
1) Visual composer.
2) 2 Home page layouts.
3) One click demo install.
4) Drag and drop page builder.
5) Fully responsive.
6) Easy to use short codes.
7) Cross browser compatibility.
8. Multiple blog and portfolio.
9) Well documented.
10) Child theme included.
11) Woocommerce compatible.
Images are only for preview purpose and are not included in the download package.
V 1.8 – 1st May 2018
--WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress (formerly Visual Composer) updated. --WooCommerce template updated. --Themographics Core plugin updated to version 1.7 --Translation issues fixed on project detail page. --Minor CSS changes.
V 1.6 – 12th December 2017
-- Visual Composer Updated -- WooCommerce template Compatibility issue fixed -- Responsive menu issue fixed -- Minor css tweaks
V 1.4 – 19th July 2016
-- Woo-Commerce Compatible [New] -- Map API Key issue resolved [Fix] -- Map New Options added [New] -- Minor CSS Tweaks [Fix] -- Post and Custom post type options refined for better understanding [Feature] -- Visual Composer Updated [Update] -- Featured Product Carousel [New] -- Plugin(themographics_core ) Version 1.4 [Update]
V 1.3 – 20th April 2016
- WPML supported. - Updated Visual Composer with WordPress version 4.5 - Shortcode translation issue resolved
V 1.2 – 6th March 2016
- Custom Parallax options added. - Gallery Masonry View Added. - Frontend Order Page Custom Fields for House Type Added. - Backend Order Custom fields list down added. - Backend House Type Custom Fields added. - Accrodion widget backend issue fixed. - Project list view CSS issue fixed.
V 1.1 – 15th January 2016
Sorted the folder structure in the package.