Creative webview is a React native app which basic functionality is to display webpages into mobile device. So this is one type of web 2 app converter. In this app there is powerful webview engine which will help to fast loading webpages.
ADVANTAGE OF THIS APP :
- 64-bit code
- 100% iPhone and Android compatible
- Splash Screen
- Clean and attractive Navigation menu
- Basic contact form
- You can add Multiple Websites with menu
- Powerful webview engine
- One signal included
- Google Admob supported [Banner]
- Material integration
- Clean code
- Easily integrate to Older app.
YOU WILL GET IN APP :
- This is a React native webview app which basic functionality is to display webview and Basic contact form.
- In start of application there is nice splash screen with logo.
- In this app there is powerful react native webview engine so all website automatically open fast in manner of speed.
- Application included one signal code in which you can send notification to all installed users.
- Also it has inbuilt contact form design so you can use it for inquiry or something like that.
- This application is compatible with any Android and iOS Device.
- The main benefit of this app is API/json.
- All Name and URL working with an API/json. You can edit json file in source.
- Google Admob supported. [Banner].
- One signal supported.
- App includes Left Navigation menu which is compatible in landscape and portrait mode.
- Ready API/json View json.
- Ready APK file for testing DOWNLOAD APK.
For Buyer (Read before you buy):
- You must need knowledge of React native.
- You also need to be able to install React native and its dependencies on your machine. We recommend you to use the React native official installation guide https://facebook.github.io/react-native/
- You must have Latest android studio version 3.4.1
- You must have minimum Xcode version 10.1.
- Here is the path ’/ios/React_Webview/AppDelegate.m’ with options that you want to debug in simulator which using same internet as laptop OR run in device without NPM.
- For run in simulator OPEN[uncomment] this line : //jsCodeLocation = [[RCTBundleURLProvider sharedSettings] jsBundleURLForBundleRoot:@”index” fallbackResource:nil];
For run in device without NPM you should OPEN[uncomment] this line : jsCodeLocation = [[NSBundle mainBundle] URLForResource:
- anytime just one line is commented and another line is uncommented.
- You must have knowledge of APP store guidelines for upload an APP.
Excellent Customer Support :
- You can use my 24×7 support where I do quickly answer your questions.
- For Reskin and upload to the Play store you can contact me anytime. Just in $50. [Must provide cPanel & Play store access]
- We do not help for iOS upload.
- Free Lifetime Updates.
- Get all the new features free.