Thank you for choosing CosmoThemes and purchasing one of our Premium WordPress Themes – your choice is greatly appreciated!
FacePress represents a community-builder theme with multiple skins and layouts suitable for different needs:
- Community builder,
- Image gallery,
- Content-sharing with front-end uploading,
- Classic blog
- Combination of all content types.
Follow/unfollow users – Timeline
Enable User following if you wish to have an enriched Author page with data showing posts from followed users, following users and a Timeline.
Multiple layouts and skins
You can use the liquid full-width version or the fixed size layout.
Also, you can set different colors for your background and header.
Not the least, you can have multiple category layouts: grid view or list view.
Front end submitting
Let your registered users upload posts directly from front-end. The front-end submission permits users to choose their post format: image, video, audio, text and attachment. Each and every single format can be enabled or disabled.
User profile page
Every registered user can edit his profile from his personal account page which now offers avatar upload, password change and other personal data edit.
Create unlimited custom posts
With FacePress you can create unlimited number of custom posts and assign for them different features: papers, people, locations, portfolios, galleries, etc.
Custom posts settings and options
Check all options from Custom meta box that fit your needs:
Attached documents – suitable for demos and files downloading,
Map – suitable for locations markers,
Program builder – suitable for events and calendar,
Additional info – any text based fields.
Built-in login and registration forms
Let your users login or register without seeing the default WordPress form.
Users can also register or login to your site using their Facebook accounts.
Like your posts
Enable the “Like” feature to let users raise in rating your posts. When a certain post reaches the limit of 50 likes it will become featured. The like limit can be changed from backend while the number of likes for all posts can be randomly generated.
Main page format
Set your blog main page to display a timeline, widgets, selected posts or dynamic latest posts. It is also available as a static page at your choice.
Enable human-time to let users know when the post was added. Switch back to the native WordPress time format from settings.
You can opt for the Facebook comments or default, WordPress ones. By default, comments are threaded 5 levels deep.
Sidebars and widgets
The site uses unlimited sidebars for you to be able to insert as many widgets as you need to get the most of your theme: Categories with icons, Content tabber (hot posts, new, comments, tags), Flickr, Twitter, Latest posts, Social media.
Select a different layout for each of your posts: containing a left sidebar, a right sidebar or displayed full-width.
The theme also uses breadcrumbs, dropdown menus, shortcodes, related posts, and comes with an extensive documentation to help you get started.
If you happen to face some difficulties with this theme, consider to use our support which is conducted ONLY through the CosmoThemes support ticketing system: http://cosmothemes.com/forums
Support for all the themes will be available only via tickets.
version 1.2 (Sept 14th, 2015)
-FIX: Fixed wp_widget with __construct;
version 1.1 (June 26th, 2015)
– UPDATE: cosmoNews deprecated function deleted hook
– UPDATE: deleted Cosmo API deprecated function
– FIX: PrettyPhoto security update
– FIX: XSS scripting
– UPDATE: Php version updated
version 1.0 (February 14, 2015)
– Fixed shortcodes due to WP 4.0 update;
– Added Roboto font;
– Fixed PHP error;
– Made “My favorites” tab more efficient;
version 0.9 (August 22, 2013)
– time line uploader fix for image post type;
– updated jqueryScrollTo to be compatible with the latest jquery version;
– fixed auto feature-image stretching;
– fixed “What’s on your mind” translation;
– fixed Post’s background image from General Settings;
– fixed some jQuery Migrate deprecated functions;
– fixed recover password;
– added WP 3.6 compatibility;
version 0.8 (December 14, 2012)
– fixed a mistake in reset_wp_query
– added action ‘wp_ajax_widget_load’ that is used by children posts widget
– replaced deprecated functionality in user_profile_update.php
– Missing styles for “program builder” in facepress
– fixed incorrect spelling
– fixed missing styles for attachment post
– source field verification in single post
– fixed JS error in prettyPhoto settings
– backend css changes
version 0.7 (August 20, 2012)
– Facebook connect fix
version 0.6 (August 9, 2012)
– fixed bug with Favorite posts in “My profile”
– fixed bug with height for post item text editor
version 0.5 (June 18, 2012)
– removed antiloop
– fixed the “like” bug that caused the Like button to not work every time it was clicked
– WordPress 3.4 compatibility updates
– fixed moderation message for timeline post form
version 0.4 (May 30, 2012)
– fixed small issue related to timeline
– fixed timeline bug
– Facebook connect fix for Opera
– fixed Facebook comments count
– fixed empty space in single text post
– WordPress 3.4 compatibility
version 0.3 (April 20, 2012)
– performance optimization
– fixed bug for video posts when featured image is not shown on single post
– Don’t allow adding the same slug for different custom posts
– fix to make theme compatible with some plugins
– FB connect issue fix
version 0.2 (March 16, 2012)
– fixed bug related to tabber widget
– fixed bug from top authors widget
– fixed layout for submission page