This is a complete Unity game, called Falling Blocks.
It is ready for release, and it’s excellent for learning purposes.
Contains Admob and Unity Ads
How to play?
On mobile : Tap on the arrow on the right side or on the left side of the screen to rotate the falling blocks. Tap on the arrow pointing down on the bottom of the screen to drop the blocks.
On desktop/web : Click on the arrow on the right side or on the left side of the screen to rotate the falling blocks. Click on the arrow pointing down on the bottom of the screen to drop the blocks.
Your goal is to make the falling blocks fit inside the obstacles.
However, if the falling blocks touch the obstacles, then the game is over.
Background music by Eric Matyas: http://www.soundimage.org
Sound effects: https://www.noiseforfun.com
- Implemented Admob and Unity Ads
- One endless level
- Increasing difficulty
- Sound effects, background music
- Commented, clean C# scripts
- Easy customization
- Basic menu
- Responsive UI
- Compatible with mobile and desktop
- Works with Text Mesh Pro
- The game is very easy to reskin and setup
- Admob and Unity Ad networks are implemented
- Documentation contains everything about setup and reskin