Bendigo Bank extension develops on magento 2 for payment gateway. After customers choose payment method on website, it will be redirected to payment gateway and make payment. After paying successfully on payment gateway, it will redirect to shop’s website and then update status for order.
How does it work?
– Merchants will need to contact Bendigo Bank to register a merchant account. After registration, you can get an API key to integrate merchant account with the Magento 2 store.
– At the checkout stage, there are two card collection methods you can choose from.
– If you choose to pay with Bendigo Bank Hosted Payment Page, you will be redirected to a Bendigo Bank hosted page and all transaction will be processed by Bendigo Bank.
– If you choose to pay with Bendigo Bank API, customer payment info will be filled in their web browser, sent back to merchant’s server before transferred to Bendigo Bank.
– Supports all credit cards (depends on your Payment provider): Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bankcard, Diners Club, GAPcard, JCB, Loyalty Card, Mondex, SafeDebit, Solo, Style, Switch, Visa Debit, Visa Purchase Card.
– Support Merchant Server API (2-Party Payments) – collect card details directly in your checkout, post directly.
– Support Hosted Server (3-Party Payments) – redirect to collect card details.
– Support MiGS.
– Support Secure Hash Type SHA256.
– Support Refund online payment transaction
– No empty cart on cancel
– Can create invoice, sends order
– Easy to install and setup, it can input MerchantId, AccesCode and Secure Secret in magento admin
– Capture new sales by enabling your website.
– Can change the logo or payment description in magento backend
– Compatible with Magento Community and Enterpeise 2.0.x , 2.1.x, 2.2.x
– Very Easy Installation & Configure