Sendy is a self hosted email newsletter application that lets you send trackable emails via Amazon Simple Email Service (SES).
This makes it possible for you to send authenticated bulk emails at an insanely low price without sacrificing deliverability. http://sendy.co
How It Works
This extension supports for Magento 2.
When enable this extension in magento backend then any subscribers will be synched status subscribe/unsubscribe to the Sendy application through the API
– Enable/Disable module
– Easy to connect by Sendy API without sendy database in configuration.
– Supports Magento multiple website, stores and store views
– Configure API Key / API List ID / Installation Url for Sendy by admin
– Integration subscribe/unsubscribe both frontend and backend
– One click migration existing subscribers to Sendy by Magento Admin
– Individual subscribe/unsubscribe customer from Magento backend customer edit
– Individual subscribe/unsubscribe customer from Magento frontend customer edit
– Easy rollback to Magento newsletter at any time by disabling the extension
– Using API to connect Sendy so no need to install Sendy sames server magento website
– NEW FEATURE !!! Add option to use GDPR feature in configuration for new Sendy version 3.x
– Compatible all version magento 2
ver. 2.0.0 NEW: Added feature GDPR
Compatible on new sendy api version