My Streaming is Android Mobile Application which runs the online streaming Video. You can watch any Live HTTP Video Streaming URL which can easily run under your Android devices. This Streaming application runs these formats(.mp38, mp4, hls) and Youtube, embedded video(Like DailyMotion, Open Load, Vimeo, Very Stream). We can handle unlimited categories, channels by category from admin panel(PHP code) and show into Android application.
This app uses PHP Server as the backend part, there was an admin panel with PHP framework. Source code is very easy to understand, customize and re-skin the app for their personal use.
Demo APK: Click Here
Admin Panel : http://mystream.bytesbee.com/
Native Android App
- Login / Register as new user(Can disabled from Admin if not needed)
- Bottom Menu to traverse easily between different screens
- Auto update / force update to download latest version from play store
- Show main categories and no of count for channels for particual category
- Show Category wise channels
- Show Channels by Latest (Last added channel display first and so on)
- Show Channels by Popular (Maximum viewed items first and so on)
- Detail description for specific channels with users view count.
- Animation for play button to identify to view live video
- Live Streaming Supported (m3u8, hls, mp4, etc)
- Playing channel to external MXPlayer easily
- Embedded Player Supported (DailyMotion, Open Load, Vimeo, Very Stream)
- Youtube Player Supported
- Play link1 and link2 (Provide alternate link if any one is broken)
- Adjust volumn up/down from right side to swipe up/down while playing video in device.
- Adjust screen brightness from left side to swipe up/down while playing video in device.
- Swipe down to refresh from top on Category, Recent Channels, individual channel screen.
- Auto load next page when at last item.
- Search channels by name
- User can make Favorite Channels
- Favorite Section to see all channels
- Firebase Push notification
- Google Banner/Interstitial Ads show (If Inactive from Admin Panel to don’t show in Android app)
- Setting menu:
- Notification On/Off option
- RTL Support On/Off option
- PIP Mode On/Off option
- Change Password
- Rate App
- Share App to outside (via Whatsapp, other social media)
- About app (It fetch data from server, update in admin panel and reflect changes here)
- Exit app to press twice from category screen.
- Attractive Dashboard Panel
- Only Super Admin user can access Admin Panel
- RTL Supported for admin panel too
- List of Registered Users
- List of Categories
- Active / Inactive category – (Inactive category will not display on Android app)
- List of Channels
- Active / Inactive channels – (Inactive channels will not display on Android app)
- Click image to make it bigger for better view
- Select option at right side to hide/show columns.
- Search items within page.
- User-Agent supported for secure your channel(Optional)
- Login/Register Screen On/Off.
- Channels Display as Grid On/Off option for Android App.
- Replace the Channel Link path easily
- Push notification send title, body and image if its available.
- Setting Menu to handle App related information
- Auto update / force update to download latest version from play store or Direct server APK Link
- Google Banner Ads Show/Hide Option (Based on option set from Admin, it show/hide in Android app)
- Google Interstitial Ads Show/Hide Option (Based on option selected Android app show/hide)
New Updates (Changelogs)
Version 1.5 (02 April 2022)
- [Improve] Bottom tab UI Color - [Improve] Replace the player with the latest Exo Player(given by Google itself) - [Added] Added forward/backward of live streaming for 10 seconds - [Added] Select appropriate resolution based on streaming live URL - [Added] Increase/decrease speed
Version 1.4 (09 May, 2020)
- [Added] Admin Panel: Added a new feature to replace the link path. - [Added] Admin Panel: RTL Supported from Setting Menu - [Added] Admin Panel: YouTube Key Manage from Setting Menu - [Added] Android: Convert code into AndroidX - [Added] Android: PIP(Picture In Picture) Mode On/Off (Only for Streaming Type Channels) - [Added] Android: The bottom menu can be changed easily - [Added] Android: Playing channel to external MXPlayer easily - [Bug] Android: Mandatory login issue. - [Bug] Android: 64-bit build issue.
Version 1.3 (08 Jan, 2020)
- [Added] Admin Panel : Auto Update(Force Update) setting added - [Added] Android: Auto-update popup shows if the current play store version is higher than the installed app version - [Added] Android: RTL Support (On/Off) - [Bugs] Android: Solved minor bugs for Favorite tab not shown youtube image, pagination issue solved
Version 1.2 (04 Jan, 2020)
- [Added] Android + Admin : User agent support added(It is Optional field) - [Added] Admin Panel: Mandatory Login set Enabled/Disabled from Admin Panel - [Added] Admin Panel: Enable/Disable Grid for Channels from Admin Panel. - [Added] Android: Show grid view if set TRUE from Admin Panel
Version 1.1 (27 Dec, 2019)
- [Added] Android: Youtube Player Supported - [Added] Android: Embedded Player supported (i.e: DailyMotion, Open Load, Vimeo, Very Stream) - [Added] Admin Panel: Youtube and Embedded Player selection - [Added] Admin Panel: Display a particular channel type on the Channels list - [Added] Admin Panel : Youtube Image automatically fetch based on Youtube Link, if Channel Type selection as YouTube.
Version 1.0 (20 Dec, 2019)
- Initial version