- “Notify Subscribers” plugin gives you an option to send the post notification to the subscribers.
- You can send the customized email template as a notification using the different post fileds.
- Plugin provides you shortcode to create custom email template.
- It allows you to display custom error message.
- Provides you all details about the subscribers and lets you manage that information.
- Plugin’s setting theme will be changed as per theme color change.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Offers widget as well as shortcode.
- Users can enable and disable notification for the custom and standard post types.
- It lets you export user details via CSV and PDF.
- It allows MailChimp Integration using API Key and List ID.
22 August 2020
"- Fixed: WordPress 5.5 Gutenberg block error."
21 April 2020
"- Added: Schedule post notification support."
21 June 2018
"- Fixed: Sendgrid and WordPress 5.2 compatible issue"
04 April 2018
"- Fixed: Compatible with Gutenberg metabox"
26 December 2018
"- Added: Gutenberg block."
18 July 2018
"- Added: Custom thank you page relative path." "- Added: MailChimp API v-3.0 integration."
22 March 2018
"- Added: Export users detail with CSV and PDF." "- Added: Enable and disable notification for the custom and standard post types."
18 November 2017
"- Initialize release."