Polo is a 100% responsive Shopify Theme designed specifically for beauty stores, spas, salons, and cosmetic stores or businesses to showcase their beauty, makeup, cosmetics, and all related items. Polo beauty store Shopify Theme is loaded with the best-in-class features as well as a suite of powerful Apps that is offered free.
With the perfect combination of white background, well-structured layout, colors, and texture create the theme customers a friendly viewing in customer’s eyes. The creative design style mixture with new modern technologies Font Awesome, CSS3, and HTML5 is perfect to be concerned as an eCommerce solution for a Shopify online cosmetic store.
The Beauty Shopify Theme includes all required pages for a shopping website: Megamenu, Product listing, Product detail, Add to cart, Checkout, etc with customized layout and style to fit the site style. The product filtering system is powered by the integration of modules: Categories list, Filter based on product attribute, New products, Related products… to help the user find out their best-fit items at a glance. Beauty Shopify Theme is easy to customize with the Theme Customizer tool that let you change settings for most of the pages, and sections in the site based on predefined parameters.
- Sections Drag & Drop Ready
- Responsive Design
- Modern & clean Responsive design
- Easy to install & customize
- Easy custom home page
- Google Web Fonts Integration
- Instagram Widget
- Font awesome icons integrated
- Best Seller & Featured products on home page
- Related product slider on product details page
- Header dropdown shopping cart
- Newsletter Popup integrate with MailChimp
- Blog Page Layout Option
- Back to top button
- Social networking
- Product Variant
- Scroller Thumbnail images in product page
- Powerful Admin Panel
- Compatible all devices
- Cross Browser Support (IE 9+, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Opera 9+)
- User Guide Documentation HTML file
- And much more….
December, 12, 2018
FIX: Newsletter Popup.
September, 25, 2018
FIX: Responsive issue solved. FIX: CSS Updated.
May, 16, 2018
NEW: Initial Release.