To get SaaS or iOS version contact us on Whatsapp at +919888880886
EZ Stream App – Radio Live streaming on Facebook or Youtube: https://youtu.be/V-TR-CB9umY
Demo of our app: APK Link
– Play/Stop Live Radio Stream
– Play/Stop Live TV m3u8 Stream
– Social sharing (Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Mail and more)
– Notification bar with play, pause and close button
– Firebase Push Notification through Admin Panel
– AdMob Enabled
– Background Service/Playback
– Display Album, Artist,Track Info
– Display Album Art / Cover Image (fetching from iTunes)
– Supported streams: m3u, aac, aac+, mp3, m3u8
– Sleep Alarmr
– Website, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter pages through admin panel
– Full Native Application
– No extra code is required
– High quality user interface
– Step-By-Step Documentation Included
Due to the heavy load on the work, support and comments are treated twice a day. Right now we receive many emails and requests for support than we can manage quickly. Many times we can answer the same day but others take much longer.
Before you send a request for support please read the entries below:
- Support from Codecanyon authors is optional but we will do our best to help.
- Support doesn’t mean customization.
- Read the full documentation file.
- Check if your question is not already in the Item Discussion section.
- We do not give support for third party code in this case you need contact the authors.
- We do not support errors caused by strong modification to the original files.
- We do customization but this is not included in the package price. To get a quote for a modification you can send an email using the form in the right sidebar.
- We can?t teach how to code in Java or any other language.
- We can?t give refunds, if you want a refund please contact Codecanyon directly.
- If you have a general question you can use and asking your question in the Item Discussion section.
- Our time zone is (currently) GMT ? 4:00, so please keep in mind our timezone might be different from yours.
- You can read more about item support on the Codecanyon wiki
Thanks for reading.
Version 1: Initial release.