Sanbro theme is modern and professional business Drupal theme with fuly responsive design.
A great candidate for any type of website, for personal or business use, Sanbro is easy to use and highly customizable. Designed with user friendliness in mind, Emon sports a distinctly unique, modern look.
The theme has its own super powerful theme control panel with lots of useful options and tools to manage your site: Block builder, customize, slider, etc.
Sanbro Theme is built with Gavias Block Builder, the amazing drag and dop builder allows you build professional block in just some simple clicks. In addition, with over 2x widgets integrated, building content is never easier.
Sanbro theme apply the latest web technologies: Drupal 8.9, Bootstrap 3, SASS, HTML5, CSS3, Font Awesome 4 …
- Compatible with Drupal 8.9
- 6 Homepages Demo
- Drag & Drop Block Builder – Video guide
- 30+ widget types included by default
- Custom type: Article, Portfolio, Gallery, Testimonial
- Post Format: Image, Gallery, Video, Audio
- Portfolio Format: Image, Gallery, Video
- 6 Color Schemes & Unlimited color skin
- Customization – customize(color, background…)
- Fully responsive design
- Powerful Grid system
- Boxed style and Full width style
- Powered by HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap
- Valid XHTML and CSS markup
- Fast & Friendly support
- Support CSS Development
- Well organized & documented
- And more…
- Contact us via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates & Changelog
11 September 2021
* Update drupal core 9.x for theme, modules, fresh-installation.
17 March 18
* Update drupal core 8.5 for fresh-installation
07 October 17
* Update theme and modules drupal 8.4.0 * Update drupal core 8.4.0 for fresh-installation -- add themes/gavias_sanbro/vendor/jquery-migrate.min.js -- themes/gavias_sanbro/gavias_sanbro.libraries.yml -- modules/gavias_sliderlayer/* -- modules/gva_blockbuilder/*
10 January 17
* Update drupal core 8.25 for fresh-installation
4 January 17
* Update: Sliderlayer module -- /modules/gavias_sliderlayer
You need go to /admin/config/development/performance -- and clear cache.