Verne is a modern hotel, resort, motel & apartment WordPress theme. It offers fresh and elegant design with classic touches. Verne has everything a hotel needs. Fully working and integrated reservation system. Restaurant functionality including separate reservation form as well as full menu compatibilities.
Verne is a WPBakery (Visual Composer) based theme, it lets you create whatever your websites needs. It comes with beautiful custom made elements to help you create your dream website.
Edit colors, fonts, pictures with WPBakery and custom theme panel. There are no limits to what can be achieved. Sky is the limit.
Start your website now.
Premium Plugins Included
- WPBakery ($34 saved)
- Revolution Slider ($25 saved)
- Full WPML support, plugin not included, you can purchase it here.
- You can translate your theme with *.po/mo using free Poedit app or Loco plugin.
- Latest WordPress version supported
- Infinite page layout possibilities
- WPBakery for ease of use
- Great number of custom elements, blog feeds, portfolio feeds etc.
- Simple, 1-click demo importer with 6 ready to used demos
- Clean code, developer friendly
- SEO optimised design
- Fully responsive, beautiful design with attention to details
- Multiple footer options, assignable per page
- Single page, one page site capabilities
- Google fonts compatibility, over 800+ font families to choose from
- Support Contact Form 7
- Support WPML (plugin not included)
- Responsive, powerful grid system
- Social Icon
- Social Sharing ready
- Pixel perfect design
- Online written documentation
- Amazing support
If you have read our documentation and still need help, please visit our support centre, make sure you provide as much information as possible, screenshot and detailed description. If possible please provide URL and temp pass and login.
v1.0.2 (31.08.2020) * WP 5.5 support * plugin updates * minor bug fixes * CSS optimization v1.0.1 (24.04.2020) * plugin updates * reservation plugin fix * WordPress 5.4.x * minor bug fixes v1.0.0 (16.09.2019) * initial release <pre /></pre>