What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Wpcomomatic WordPress.com To WordPress Automatic Cross-Poster is a breaking edge WordPress.com From WordPress and WordPress.com To WordPress post importer plugin (WordPress.com crossposter) that is ideal for auto blogging and automatic WordPress.com post publishing. It uses the WordPress.com REST API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
This plugin can also be used to automatically publish WordPress.com posts every time you publish a new post to your blog.
Are you looking for a self hosted WordPress blog auto poster?
Than you should check out this plugin: WordPressomatic WordPress To WordPress Automatic Crossposter Plugin for WordPress
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Any public WordPress.com website
Other plugin features:
- Automatic WordPress.com Post generator every time you publish a new post to WordPress.com
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- a wide range of post search query options
- a wide range of autoposting options
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- import comments for generated posts
- generate post or page
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
- PHP DOM -> how to install it (if you don’t have it, but probably you already have it): http://php.net/manual/en/dom.setup.php
- PHP curl
Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-10-13
First version released!
Version 1.0.1 Release Date 2018-03-17
Removed console error
Version 1.0.2 Release Date 2018-12-16
Added nested importing support - import mixed content into a single post, from multiple plugins created by CodeRevolution
Version 1.0.3 Release Date 2019-01-20
Added Gutenberg block and sidebar widget support
Version 1.0.4 Release Date 2019-04-19
Version 1.0.5 Release Date 2019-11-15
WordPress 5.3 compatibility update
Version 1.0.6 Release Date 2020-05-11
New features added for content templates Bugfix update
Version 1.0.7 Release Date 2021-01-16
PHP 8 compatibility update
Version 1.0.8 Release Date 2022-04-20
Fixed Google Translator problem caused by a recent Google API update
Are you already a customer?
If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 6.0 and PHP 8.1 Tested!
Through this plugin you are able to grab content from WordPress.com that does not necessary belong to you or which are not under your control. If you grab copyrighted material without the author’s permission, the plugin’s developer does not assume any responsibility for your actions. Also, the plugin’s developer has no control over the nature, content and availability of grabbed material.