Wpvast Posts Table is amazing plugin for display posts in a table. It is simple, easy and super flexible to customize and create Posts Table exactly as your demand. Create unlimited Posts Table and display them anywhere by using a tiny Shortcode of Wpvast Posts Table.
We’ve spend enough of time to test it in various environment before launching. Hope this amazing plugin will fulfill your desire to create Wpvast Posts Table as you want.
Wpvast Posts Table is ready for create almost all kind of Posts Table. We’ve focused on each and every point to create it’s features for all kind of Posts Table.
- 100% responsive for all size devices.
- Simple, easy and super flexible to customize.
- Rich columns options.
- Rich configuration options.
- Rich design options.
- Flexible options for create unlimited column.
- Flexible options for create unlimited element in each column.
- Instant taxonomy filter by Ajax.
- Instant search by Ajax.
- Instant pagination by Ajax.
- Support Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) and any other custom field plugin.
- Support any custom taxonomy creator plugin.
- Flexible to display Posts Table anywhere of your page, post and sidebar by a tiny shortcode.
- Compatible with all major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge and Internet Explorer 11).
- Secure, error free, clean and standard code.
Wpvast Posts Table has tremendous Columns Options to create unlimited column and unlimited element in each column.
Please take a look at the screenshot of Columns Options.
Wpvast Posts Table has rich Configuration Options to display posts exactly as demand.
Wpvast Posts Table has simple but effective Design Options to design Posts Table exactly as demand.
Editor and page builder
Wpvast Posts Table support any kind of Editor and Page Builder that has feature to add Shortcode. Few of them are listed below.
- Classic Editor.
- Gutenberg Editor.
- Divi Page Builder.
- Thrive Architect.
- Beaver Builder.
- WPBakery Page Builder.
- Visual Composer Website Builder.
------------------------------------- Version 1.0.0 (26 November 2020) ------------------------------------- - Initial release.